50 & # 39; Bobina de acero inoxidable tubo de inmersión Wort Chiller Cerveza / enfriador de vino Home Beer Intercambiador de cal
  • 50 & # 39; Bobina de acero inoxidable tubo de inmersión Wort Chiller Cerveza / enfriador de vino Home Beer Intercambiador de cal
  • 50 & # 39; Bobina de acero inoxidable tubo de inmersión Wort Chiller Cerveza / enfriador de vino Home Beer Intercambiador de cal

50 & 39 Bobina de acero inoxidable tubo de inmersión Wort Chiller Cerveza / enfriador de vino Home Beer Intercambiador de calor

USD102.00
Sin IVA
Envio Incluido por MAIL 4.7 /5 basado en 7 opiniones
Cantidad

• Aceptamos OXXO - Visa - MasterC - Amex -Deposito y PayPal Aceptamos OXXO - Visa - MasterC - Amex -Deposito y PayPal
  •  Todos nuestros productos cuentan con envio gratis Todos nuestros productos cuentan con envio gratis
  •  Trabajamos las 24hrs para hacer tus envios mas rápidos Trabajamos las 24hrs para hacer tus envios mas rápidos

There is 30 Plates Heat Exchanger in our store,please check.
Wort chillers are used to cool the hot wort down to room temperature before you pitch your yeast. Immersion chillers work by first completely submerging the chiller in your kettle and then by flowing cold water through the coils. (Make sure to stir your beer as it\s being chilled) The counter flow chillers work by sending the cold water and hot wort in opposite directions through tiny metal channels embedded in metal plates. This chills the wort down extremely fast and extremely efficiently.

304 Stainless Steel Coil for Commercial Sanke Draft Box- 50\ Length,Homebrew essential equipment for a draft box.

Specs
Coil Dimensions: 7”H x 6.5”Diameter
5/16” outside diameter coil
fitting  5/8 inches
Includes
(1) 50’ stainless steel coil
(2) Hex Nuts
(2) Ferrules
(2) Grommets   

FAQ

1 Q: How do I pay for my shopping?

A: We accept Escrow only. Credit Card is easy to make the payment on Escrow.

2 Q: Does the item(s) shipping with the tracking number?

A: es, all the items ia shipping with the tracking number in every order, and you can see the shipment status on the corresponding website.

3 Q: When I want to bulking buying, how much of the wholesale price?

A: When customer want to bulk buying, please feel free to contact us by Aliexpress Email, we will give you a best price.

4 Q: I need some similar products, but I cannot find out in your store,can you provide that?

A: Yes, you can send the picture to us. We will try our best to find out and reply the price to you. Also, we accept customized product.

10000 Artículos